Here are a few things fellow flyers will be thinking about me as I struggle to get the kids through the airport and on to the plane:
- I have two words for her: SUPER NANNY.
- Poor thing, doesn't she know what birth control is?
- Just don't make eye contact with her and you won't have to help her get those kids on the plane.
- "God is my refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."
- "Just 2 hours, Holly, and you will never see these people again--you will never have to look them in the eye again."
Seriously, pray for me. Actually, pray for Jack...that he will be in a quiet, calm mood.