You know you are a Dwyer Girl if:
1. You learned to count by counting your calories.
2. A nose job has been on your Christmas wish list every year since you were 5.
3. Your favorite meal is low fat popcorn with fat free spray butter followed by a bowl of frozen fruit topped with one packet of splenda and a dollop of fat free cool whip. (who brought that one to the table first?? My bet is on Katie)
4. Your hair bill is higher than your mortgage payment
5. You are on a missions trip to South Africa where you know no one, but you straighten and tease your hair, iron you clothes, and put on make up every day.
6. The high light of your week is Saturday morning yard sales and a Chik-fil-a biscuit (Very sad, but true. In our defense, they have great yard sales in Charlotte, and it is so early that we don't have to take the kids :)
7. You have a tendency to give your husband a hard time every time he goes golfing-- just for the pure heck of it (sorry, guys :)
8. Your favorite Starbucks drink is a venti non fat, sugar free, vanilla latte. (It tastes like crap and you know it, but it is what you get because it is guilt-free.)
9. Your favorite snack is a diet coke and twizzlers.
10. You have successfully convinced your husband that he also loves chick flicks, diet coke, and light popcorn with fat free spray butter.
11. Although you will cook (occasionally:) you get absolutely no sense of your self worth from being in the kitchen.
Poor, Annie. You're doomed.
My mom and Kristi
Melanie and Me