Sunday, June 22, 2008

Laughter

If you check this blog regularly, I want you to know that I am not always sarcastic. I promise it is because I am under 3 weeks away from my due date, my husband has been away for the past two weeks (thank goodness he is home now!), and all I can do to survive is just keep laughing thing. I am an emotional wreck-- so, if I am not laughing I am bawling. I prefer laughing.

I love this verse:
Psalm 126:2 (New International Version)
Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them."

How awesome is it that the Bible tells us that through our laughter, others will know that the Lord has done great things for us? We need to lighten up sometimes and just laugh. This is where I am at. The Lord is doing great things in our church, He is blessing our family with fun, healthy children, He is teaching Chris and I so much and drawing us closer and closer to Him, but I am having a hard time processing everything and writing it into blog size entries. I am blaming it all on being pregnant and slightly overwhelmed. So, in the meantime, I choose to laugh. God is doing great things, and I choose laughter as my way of showing others that our GOD IS GOOD!! Soon, I will be able to think and process and write again (I am hoping)-- and who knows? maybe I will have something insightful or inspiring to share. Until then, bear with me and enjoy a laugh or two at my expense! :)

2 comments:

Faith said...

Love that verse! Praying for you!!

Tiffany Cooper said...

I am new to your blog...I found you as I was reading Scott Williams blog. I read YOU KNOW YOU'RE 9 MONTHS PREGNANT WHEN and laughed my way through it. I can relate to many of your thoughts because I am due July 23rd with our 4th baby. I am so ready to be done with the pregnancy, etc. Thanks for the laughs :)