1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Oh, crap-- this question just reminded me that it has been 10 years since I graduated from high school!! The problem is that I was the class president and planning a reunion was my responsibility!!! Yikes!! "OK-- Don't panic, Holly, you can do this."
To all my dear fellow high school friends that read this: please forward this to anyone in our class that you keep in touch with:
Dear BBCS Class of 1998 Graduates (all 26 of you!!!):
Attire: Red Carpet Chic (Culottes OK)
Hosted by: SOM Class of 1998
2. My Favorite Snacks
Organic baby carrots and celery with a dash of pure rock salt and a glass green tea
3. Five things on my to-do list today
- Iron Chris' boxers
- Finish baking my famous made from scratch pound cake for my small group
- Finish knitting Baby Annie's hospital blanket
- Attend weekly homeowner's association meeting
- Take Max and Jack to the Miami Symphony Orchestra concert
4.Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Equip everyone I know to live a more "GREEN" lifestyle.
5. Five jobs that I've had
- Hair Colorist
- Golf Caddy
- Algebra Tutor
Oh wait, do you think that question meant previous jobs? I was just thinking about what I do NOW. I'll tell you what-- Chris can be a handful.
6. Five places (OR rooms) in which I've lived
- In a room with my sister, Kristi, that was decked out with the Charlotte hornets posters
- In a room with my sister, Kristi, that was pink with ballet slippers all over it (neither one of us ever danced!!)
- In a room with my sister, Kristi, that was decorated with the cartoon duck tales (sad to say, we were in high school at the time!)
- In a room with Chris that is decorated with Star Trek paraphernalia
***I have lived with some people who are in serious identity crisis'
7.Five random things people wouldn't know about me:
- I am always serious
- I just eat and eat and eat and can't gain a pound to save my life
- I was always a huge BLOSSOM fan (remember that show?). I loved her so much, I even got a nose job to resemble hers.
- I have a really hard time opening up to people
- I stress about what to write on this blog
A desert island? It wouldn't matter what Cd's I brought, because I would just use them to reflect the sun so someone would rescue me and take me to the nearest hotel where I could shower and relax.
9. People I tag are....
Everyone I know has already been tagged!!
Hope you laugh reading this as much as I did writing it. By the way, if you believe any of this, you are as gullible as my friend, Faith :) !!!