Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gift Revolution

Hey Guys, I don't have much time at all, but if you read this today, you totally have to check out my church's internet campus at 5:00pm tonight. We just had the best weekend service EVER and they are going to do it one last time online at 5:00. YOU HAVE TO SEE IT.......I promise you won't want to miss it...it was the best church service I have ever been to!! CHECK IT OUT!

If you read this after 5:00 today, check out thegiftrevolution.com for a glimpse of what's being launched at here in South Florida and at many other churches around the world!!




4 comments:

Brian Vasil said...

Cool Blog!!! Thanks for the link! This weekend was AWESOME! Can't wait to hear all of the cool stories from Hallandale Beach!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree, Holly! In all of my years of ministry, I have never been a part of something like this! It was the most amazing service I have ever been to! I am so pumped about thegiftrevolution.com!!!!! Cool pics from our Hallandale campus :)

Gloria Rodriguez said...

I second...third...and fourth that girl...IT WAS AMAZING....and will continue to be a revolution indeed. I'm so excited and pumped up about it. And i know It will NOT stop at Christmas...it's the gift that keeps on giving...WOOO-HOOO

Glenia & her Crew said...

Wow! What an amazing service. I didn't know i could get pumped like that twice about the same thing. It is so amazing the gift of giving. I can't wait to see what happens next!